Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sure?

* CelticGem thinks she knows who does the channel blogs page!
CelticGem> Muhahaha!
TheBigYin> i've had my theories about that
TheBigYin> but them this might be a Jools double-bluff
CelticGem> I just went to have a look and a quote made not more than 15 minutes ago is there
Nikina> There are 64 people in the channel. It could be any one of them/us.
CelticGem> Well I wont say whom I think it is cuz he/she doesnt want to be revealed
* BrunoJ (BrunoJ@BrunoJ.users.undernet.org) has joined #england
Wibble> [BrunoJ] Cat, the other white meat.
CelticGem> Nah its someone I thought it might be
Nikina> That X is multi-talented, eh?
CelticGem> lol
BrunoJ> hi julie
CelticGem> I know for sure who it is now......
TheBigYin> haha
TheBigYin> me too
TheBigYin> and i'm glad to say my initial intuition was right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out the archives for more funny moments