Wednesday, February 09, 2005

LoudNProud> I wanna make so much money I can hire someone to wipe me ass
George-Cz> Well ...
George-Cz> Hmm ...
LoudNProud> it's not everyone's dream i know
George-Cz> They will make a machine for that first.
George-Cz> I guess they have.
George-Cz> The b-day, whatever in the hell it is called.
George-Cz> My grandad wanted one, but had no space for it, between his toilet and his, err ... wall.
George-Cz> damn the wall ... push!!!
George-Cz> They are built to last you know, walls.
LoudNProud> for me it's not the act...more like if I have so much cash that I can get someone to do the worst job known to man mean Ive made it
George-Cz> What is his professional job description?
LoudNProud> I like self vindication by means of denegrading others
LoudNProud> pooper scooper?
George-Cz> He goes to one of those "well, what do you do?" kinda parties. What does the guy tell 'em?
George-Cz> Haha, would I just love to tell 'em that.
George-Cz> "Well, I'm in a transitional period right now, but a pooper scooper is my full-time occupation".
LoudNProud> LOL
LoudNProud> ...or a remote managerial sanitary engineer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out the archives for more funny moments